Monday, October 31, 2011

options strategies for november 1st 2011

HI friends,
Purpose of this blog is to share knowledge and spread it to as many members are possible.So i request u friends to refer my blog link to as many traders are possible.

Again i believe in patience and so when nifty rises by whooping 500 pts it takes a break ..
Market outlook for 1st November 2011,Nifty as i said in my previous post nifty first target is 5475.
CALL BUYERS can hold on to their positions.Remember if u r November call buyer u still have time premium on Ur side.Hold and wait is my signal.I will tell u when to exit from calls.Meantime if i fail to update anytime nifty reaching 5450 plus is exit signal.Get out and enjoy Ur profits.

Fast and furious traders can immediately sell 5800 call November preferably or December and buyers can buy 5400 put .first target 5400 next 5200 next ..I will tell you :.

So please read my previous posts to get a jist of what is happening as a overall picture.My posts hereof will only tell what to do when.reason will Ly in my previous post.

ADIOS for today....Happy trading.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment